How to Dye your Hair at Home!
Dying your hair at home can be a great way to get your hair to look exactly the way you want it to look for nearly a faction of the price!
Watch my a video on how I dye my hair at home!
Click here!! —–> How To DIY: Dye Your Hair at Home
New Videos Every Monday!
TIPS & Tricks!
1) Always dye your with a day or 2 old hair!
2) Pick a color you are comfortable with! ( Try on wigs if this is your first time dying your hair!)
3) Protect your clothing, and your home from dye stains! (Towel everywhere!)
4) Wear Gloves!! (Gloves protect your hair from the chemicals and dye)
5) Coat your hairline, ears, and neck with Vaseline! (this will help you with dye removal!)
6) Use the conditioner supplied in the dye kit! (its supplied to you for a reason =)
7) Wait the correct amount of time before you rinse!
8) Avoid extended sun exposure! (It can cause your hair to fade.….)
If you have any additional tips leave them in a comment below!
Watch Easy Nail Art / Designs for Beginners 1-7
Easy Nail Designs for Beginners #1 – Labor Day http://bit.ly/1tblt6G
Easy Nail Designs For Beginners!!! #2 Summer Time http://bit.ly/1rHkv4Z
Easy Nail Art For Beginners #3 Classic http://bit.ly/1pQTSpf
Easy Nail Art for Beginners #4 -Lancengi http://bit.ly/1sgtAAV
Easy Nail Art For Beginners #5 Watermelon Nails – http://youtu.be/w96a3vP4-6I
Easy Nail Art For Beginners #6 – Back 2 School– http://bit.ly/1sHkMRL
Easy Nail Art For Beginners #7 Birthday Nails -http://bit.ly/1tfS36N
Looking for your next favorite beauty product?
Watch July Favorites 2014- Lancengi – http://bit.ly/1tfIZPj
Do you love Outfit of the day Videos?
Check out OOTD – Summer Time 2014 for some quick inspiration! – http://bit.ly/1tfIWDj
Are you having a bad day? Let me make your day better with the 3 Minute No Mirror Makeup Challenge with the beautiful MacShadowCombos-
Watch here → http://bit.ly/1sD9bHp
Will your nails be ready for Labor Day?
Check out these 3 Easy Nail Designs for Beginners that will have your friends feeling super jelly at your Labor Day party → http://bit.ly/1tblt6G